Cloth Diapering

labelling CDs for daycare?

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to label CDs for daycare?  They want our name on all of them (they are new to the CD scene and there will be at least 2 of us who they are working with to make this work...YAY!).  I don't know if iron-on labels would be best or if someone has another way.  If I iron on a label, do you put it on the PUL or on the inside (FB and BG pockets...)?

Thanks in advance!

Re: labelling CDs for daycare?

• If you have pockets, I would say sewn in. Maybe sewn on the tag itself inside the diaper or on the outside of the diaper. This way you aren't puncturing and PUL or starting holes in any material. If you're not sewing machine handy find a local seamstress and see how much it would cost you. You can buy personal clothing labels, just google it. I don't think it would be wise to use iron on, even though it would be more convenient. Or maybe you could just find a spot on the tags big enough to just WRITE the name? I would find color-safe, fabric ink though. Look at a craft store. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • oh those are neat!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I use razmatags for everything - bottles, blankets, clothes, and diapers. They have stayed on and don't look worn out at all.

ETA: I stick them on the label.

Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
  • I used these and ironed them on the outside tag of my BG OS pockets. They are super tiny, and work awesome! The shop owner was awesome to work with too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • We used namebubbles.com. Love them!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"