Nurseries and Baby Gear

DaVinci Cribs

Does anyone have a DaVinci crib and have feedback?  I really like the Jacob and Reagan style, but am worried about quality, look, etc.  Also, where did you get it from and was it a good experience?  Thank you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DaVinci Cribs

• I don?t know about the Jacob or Reagan model, but we absolutely love our DaVinci Kalani! It?s gorgeous, the quality is great and it has survived a cross county move.  It?s lightweight and comes with the Toddler Bed rail which is a plus.  I would buy it again in a heartbeat.   We got it on Amazon during one of their crib sales which is twice a year I think?  The only thing I wish I would of bought were teething rails for it.  DS liked to stand & chew on side rail when he was teething, so we have lovely bite marks on the sides Smile

• We got the Anastasia crib from Davinci.  Very impressed with how nice it is in person!  Off Amazon.  No problems at all.
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the Kalani as well!

My baby hasn't arrived yet, so I can't comment on how much it will hold up, but I like the look of it.I bought mine on Target.com. 

• Million Dollar Baby, the parent company, and its derivatives (Davinci, etc) get good reviews from Baby Bargains. Walmart sells another branch, Baby Mod, that looks exactly the same as Davinci. Not sure if they make all the Davinci styles under Baby Mod though.
  • We have the Jayden and it was easy to put together, sturdy yet lightweight.  Purchased it from Target and it came with a free matress during a promotion back in August.
  • I just had to say that every time I see your screenname my heart is warm because I'm a Gamma Phi Beta alumnae too:) 

Hope all is going well for you!

Best wishes in IIKE,

Amy;)

• imageams_moves:

I just had to say that every time I see your screenname my heart is warm because I'm a Gamma Phi Beta alumnae too:) 

Hope all is going well for you!

Best wishes in IIKE,

Amy;)

Oh my gosh!!  You're a G-Phi??  Love it!!  What Chapter?  I'm a Zeta Delta.  There's a few other G-Phi's around the boards too...so aweome!!  I love meeting other Alum!

• We have the Jenny Lind style in white. Haven't used it yet but it was really affordable and looks nice in person. Tried to order it from Amazon but they cancelled our order without telling us (weird and un-Amazon-like), so I got it from JC Penney. It was on sale, came in about a week, all in all a good experience.
    Little Squish #1, 3.25.12

Little Squish #2 Due 10.9.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS has the Emily and we love it. MDB is rated very highly in Baby Bargains. We bought it from Diapers.com (LOVE them and their customer service, plus the free 2-day shipping). The only thing you have to watch is that the wood is really soft, so it scratches somewhat easily. But once your baby starts teething it will look a mess anyway :) 

If we end up having to buy another crib for BabyDos it will be a DaVinci.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"