April 2012 Moms

Weird Dreams

I had the weirdest dream last night that I figured you guys could (maybe) appreciate :)

So I dreamt that I had the baby, just out of no where like walked in the house one day and he was here, and I totally missed all of labor.  Then, I kept forgetting about having a baby.. I'd forget to feed him, one time I put him in a locker all day, I'd change him maybe once a day.. I was just a terribly horrible mother!! I woke up in a panic that I had to check on the baby, but luckily hes still in my belly where he belongs!! Anyone else having weird dreams like this?!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weird Dreams

• I had a dream the other night where my baby was outside the womb and I could hold her but she wasn't fully grown and she was still connected to me by her umbilical cord.  There was nothing wrong with her, she was just on the outside.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I have the weirdest dreams now. My favorite so far is that I gave birth with no problem vaginally to a 14lb girl. I was horrified when I woke up. My mother and husband thought it was hilarious. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a ton of these in first tri. I had a recurring dream that I suddenly realized I'd had the baby three days earlier but had no idea where he was. I also had quite a few where the baby was a puppy or a kitten (guess that seems less intimidating than a human!)

I haven't had those in awhile, though. Last night I had a lovely date with Bradley Cooper. Didn't mind that one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been having the weirdest dreams too... Last night I was a manager at Pizza Hut and someone tried to steal my baby from the cooler (apparently that's where I was keeping him?). My favorite so far though was the one where I was having sex with Dennis Leary, my water broke so he took me to the hospital. The nurse there told me I was stupid and had just peed my pants, so Dennis punched her in the schnoz. We took all the free hospital baby gifts and went to his NYC apartment to continue having sex. 

I woke up with the biggest WTF feeling in the world that morning. If it had been David Borneaz, I don't think I would have minded... However there is NOTHING attractive to me about Dennis Leary. Thank you, hormones...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"