Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Hair styles NTR

I cannot decide what to do and I need opinions. I'm the type that changes my hair style a lot, color and cut. After DD was born I had quite a bit of post partum hair loss and I just didn't feel like I had time to mess with my hair before work so I cut it into a pixie. It's adorable and I love it, and I love that it takes 5 minutes to do my hair in the morning. But I miss having hair. I don't feel feminine and pretty, and when I watch TV or read a magazine I see all the pretty people with all of their pretty long hair that they can style in different ways and I miss that. However, I don't miss blowing it dry. So I don't know what to do- keep it short and keep the ease of it, but feel "unpretty" and "unfeminine" even though it's cute. Or go through growing it back and have more versatility and feel "girly" again but have to do it in the morning (although I'll have the option of a ponytail :) lol. 

WWYD? 

Re: Hair styles NTR

• I'm 100% a long hair person. I say grow it out.

I lost a TON of hair PP (way more than normal) and now that it's all growing out my hair is a poofy mess. It used to be to my bra strap (so, sorta long) and I cut it to my chin in Sept. I hate it. I think my face looks fat and I can't wait to have it long again.

• while you grow it, how about some girly accessories like sparkly bows or skinny headbands?  you can pretty up a short do i think!
    Read about my journey through mommyhood -book on Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/nomomjeans imageimageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the input! 

I do wear barrettes and headbands sometimes but sometimes I think it looks childish :/ it's so hard to pull off!

I suppose I'll try growing it out - I could always cut it again if I change my mind... It's just hair, right?! Lol  

• I have to say I'm a little jealous.  I've always wanted a pixie, but I just don't have the delicate features that it takes to pull it off.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"