Stay at Home Moms
Options

Poll: If you had 2hrs to yourself right now...

what would you do?

No restrictions- and no guilt

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Poll: If you had 2hrs to yourself right now...

• Options
    Nap and/or watch a Lifetime Christmas movie. 
    DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Go tanning, walk around Target and take as long as I want. Do a little shopping online (to save time on driving), andddddddddddd I feel like I am missing out on something good, damn!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Go clothes shopping or grab a hot coffee and watch a movie by myself at the theatre or get a massage ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I would go to the mall and shop until I dropped. I would try things on and really look around at everything. It would be wonderful

• Options
    See, I feel like 2 hours goes by way too fast to really enjoy the things you guys are mentioning.  I guess I wouldn't have enough time for a Lifetime movie either!  :)
    DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Probably make returns. I have six stores to go to withing 5 minutes of each other. I'd really enjoy doing that by myself. Then I'd come home and read with a big bowl of ice ice cream in my lap.
    I am Turkey Lurkey... b/c it sounded better than Cocky-Locky.
  • Options

:) in my head- i think you are ALL nuts. If I had 2hrs LAST THING ON THE EARTH I would be doing is shopping lol. But I avoid shopping like the plague.

I would take a really nice long shower in silence, slip in to PJs and read my book in quiet with some hot chocolate.

• Options
    Funny, I was going to ETA hot chocolate!  :)
  • Options
    Sleep and/or watch TV.  Just tried to do this (during kids nap) but the delivery man for our entertainment center woke me up.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The boys are actually napping at the same time today. I've had an hour. So far I've had hot chocolate, put my feet up, looked for kindle books and looked at all the online deals. 
  • Options
    imageStacyc625:

I would take a really nice long shower in silence, slip in to PJs and read my book in quiet with some hot chocolate.

I vote for this! 

• Options
    I would have sex. But the more I think about it, I had rather be ordering pictures online since they're on sale.
  • Options
    I would sleep for sure.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Abigail (6.2010) and Evelyn (9.2011)
  • Options
    imageStacyc625:

:) in my head- i think you are ALL nuts. If I had 2hrs LAST THING ON THE EARTH I would be doing is shopping lol. But I avoid shopping like the plague.

This except I would have coffee.  

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagehellopoppyseed:
    The boys are actually napping at the same time today. I've had an hour. So far I've had hot chocolate, put my feet up, looked for kindle books and looked at all the online deals. 

I just saw a post for Amazon's books under 4.00. I didn't quite get through the entire list but there were some interesting reads on there.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000706171

• Options
    Drink wine and take a bubble bath. If the water chilled I'd drain it and refill it with more hot water. I haven't had a bubble bath since before I found out I was pregnant a year ago. I miss them...
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Options

Knit and start on Christmas cards

• Options
     episode of my fav "Adult" TV show. like tudors or something my toddler cant watch.  a cup of hot cocoa that I dont have to share.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birthday
  • Options
    Clean and color my hair.  Both need to happen... badly.
  • Options
    I have every morning to myself after I drop DS off at school. I go to the gym, shop uninterrupted, and take a long shower. That is about the extent of my excitement :)
  • Options
    Manicure & pedicure, eyebrows waxed, coffee at starbucks and my book.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageHope2Have:
    I would have sex. But the more I think about it, I had rather be ordering pictures online since they're on sale.

This one made me LOL ;)

Hmmm.... 2 glorious hours??  I'd go to the mall and buy something for myself and get a fru fru drink from Starbucks and then I'd wake up from my fantasy probably covered in spitup. hehe

• Options
    Get a pedicure and then nap the rest of the time. 
  • Options

I would probably going shopping to start project for LO's room... I haven't decided what I want to do, but I've been all over pinterest looking for cool things. His room is so BLAH right now. I want to do a lot of cute things for the wall and something for storage. 

How lame is my answer? lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Knit in peace! I have a 2.5 year old who doesn't think he can play by himself.  
    April 2009
  • Options

I'd work out in the garden/ yard. The weeds drive me crazy every time I see them, and digging in the dirt makes me happy.

Sadly I'm so pregnant that there's no way I could physically do it though, even if I did get the time.  

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
  • Options

Fantasy: find a really handsome man to rub my feet

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • Options
    I would decorate my tree.  It has lights, a star and a few new ornaments (the ones the kids picked out this year).  The rest of my ornaments take awhile to put on but I think I could do it in under 2 hours if I wasn't interrupted. 
    DD#1~8/17/96------DS~10/24/05 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Initially, I thought a nap.  I'm so tired lately I could definitely use it.  However, I'm not one of those people who can fall asleep during the day. I love to shop, but I do a lot of it at night (alone) while DH is putting Ben to bed.  So, instead, I would climb into my nice, warm bed with a mug of Starbucks coffee and read my book.
  • Options
    imageStacyc625:

imagehellopoppyseed:

I just saw a post for Amazon's books under 4.00. I didn't quite get through the entire list but there were some interesting reads on there.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000706171

I see some good ones. Thanks 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"