May 2012 Moms

So pissed at H tonight **Vent**

1) I just got home today from my annual 3 day Christmas-shopping trip with the women in my family. I was in a city 5 hours away and haven't seen H since early Sunday morning. But where is he? Going to his martial arts classes, a hobby of his and he usually goes 2 or 3 nights a week (they're offered every night at his gym). This is a man that gets his feelings hurt when I'm not home excited to greet him after his drill weekends 45 minutes away (only 1 night away from home). But I come home this afternoon from 3 nights away in another state and he can't come home to see me before 9:30? Hypocritical much? We spend a lot of time apart due to his career, and that's fine and dandy so it's not that I'm just dying to see him right now, but it does p1ss me off that he can't even come home in time to have dinner with me when he would be really hurt if I did the same back to him after one of his trips...

2) The house was a mess when I got home. Kitchen was destroyed with takeout pizza left out on the counter, clothes all over the couches, and the one thing I asked him to do while I was gone (bathe our dogs that stink from running around outside at his parents) has still very obviously not been done.

And most importantly, and the thing that put me over the edge...

3) HE ATE ALL OF MY BLUE BELL ICE CREAM! What I must explain is that you cannot buy Blue Bell around here, it's just not in stores. My best friend brought me this ice cream from out of state (where she attends school) via dry ice as a sort-of pregnancy gift. And now it's gone, and I only got one bowl out of it. 

Normally I have nothing but praise for my H. But tonight I may put him for sale on craigslist.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: So pissed at H tonight **Vent**

• vent away honey! I would be so pissed at all of that too, mostly the ice cream
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm from texas, I understand the love of Bluebell. I'm sorry for your loss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Where do you live? I will send you some Blue Bell!
    ttc since 10-09 first visit with RE 09-10 ME-everything ok DH- AZOOSPERMIA...biopsy confirmed Sertoli Only Cell syndrome Donor IUI#4 was the charm (8-27-11) with 125iuFollistim/Ovidrel/Endometrin/PIO/vit D beta #1 9/8/11....BFP!!! : ) @ 47.7 beta...#2 9/15/11... 1,998 beta#3 9/22/2011- 27,900 Baby's hb seen @6w2d ! 1-3-2012 20 wk u/s everything lookin' good! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Can't get Blue Bell? And he ate all of it?! That is unforgivable. Out of curiosity, what kind was it?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagecharmschool:
    Can't get Blue Bell? And he ate all of it?! That is unforgivable. Out of curiosity, what kind was it?

Thank you!!! He thinks I'm being ridiculous because "we don't mark names on food in our house". True, but this was a gift for me, and he doesn't appreciate Blue Bell like I do. A gallon of Edy's would have been all the same to him, which we can get anywhere. Yet he ate all of my Blue Bell while I was away. Jerk. Doesn't he know you don't mess with a pregnant woman's food anyway?? Maybe I'm being silly and hormonal, but I really teared up over this!

It was Dutch Chocolate. Had it been Pistachio, he'd be a dead man walking right now.

And gervaisj -- I live in central North Carolina. It does not exist here. My bff got it from Tennessee. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I would be beyond pissed at the ice cream thing. I would be upset by the other things, but the ice cream? Ugh. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I swear men don't think. My DH is a sweetheart, but does the exact same thing when I am gone...eats all the good food, stuff I specifically get for myself and leaves crap all over the house...what is with that?!?!

Never had Blue Bell, but sounds delicious and he's lucky he's still alive. Vent away!

• ah ive been thinking the same thing about my husband that woman who put her husband up on craigslist had the right idea. my husband also is away from us due to his career, when me and my son finally got to him after 6 months apart the first thing he did was sign up for basketball after work. guess he adjusted to life without us. either way though i ended up being happy he was gone because he was starting to drive me crazy. also might i add my own little vent that he just told me he could care less if he misses my babies ultrasound. yet he through a fit at my DS ultrasound when i invited my mom to our "intimate moment" last time around 
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I would be PISSED!!! I've got steam coming out of my ears for you!

Sometimes I think mine is just training me for when we have children :D 

First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Dude.  You should definitely put him up for sale.  Then use the money to have more ice cream shipped to you.  Unacceptable.
    Addison Frances is due May 6, 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia. She is our first little one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"