Cloth Diapering

Joey Bunz Inserts, what size? Where to buy, and info?

I posted about what inserts would be trim, and so I have researched and decided to make the change over to Joey Bunz Hemp inserts as a lot of people have great things to say about being able to use them alone no MF. 

So my question is what size would be best if anyone uses them. My LO used RAR  mostly, but then some HH, BG and FB. He is on the second setting on the RAR and the smallest setting on BG. Do I really need large or will the medium be the best for long term?Does anyone have experience with these and using just the hemp alone? Also anyone know where they are cheapest? Thanks a million!

**February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage

Re: Joey Bunz Inserts, what size? Where to buy, and info?

• I just started to do this too. I originally got 4 large to try out. They are huge! (long) I have to fold them just a little for them to fit into my pocket diapers. (It's not a big deal) Even though they shrink after you prep them. I just ordered some more, in medium to see the difference. I'm thinking that will be a better size. I really do like them though. I bought mine at Kelly's Closet.

PS I also got the premium ones, I don't know if they are the same sizes as regular.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageVermillionsss:

I just started to do this too. I originally got 4 large to try out. They are huge! (long) I have to fold them just a little for them to fit into my pocket diapers. (It's not a big deal) Even though they shrink after you prep them. I just ordered some more, in medium to see the difference. I'm thinking that will be a better size. I really do like them though. I bought mine at Kelly's Closet.

PS I also got the premium ones, I don't know if they are the same sizes as regular.  

Thank you so much, I looked and they are the same size. Is the only difference the Jersey and Cotton material, between the regular and premium? Thank you again!
    **February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Premium also has two different pads attached at one end, normal I believe is just one. It's still not too bulky, in my opinion.

At one point I made a note of where was cheapest, but I can't remember. I do know you can get a 3-pack on Amazon for a decent price, but I thought I had found something cheaper... If only I could remember!

DS #1 - 12/10/11

DS #2 - 4/2/14

• I *think* the premium are 6 layers of hemp, and the regular are 4.

We use the premium in our pockets (or just laid in a sized cover).  The medium should work the best for you.  The large are really large, and you would have to fold to fit in your CDs on the setting you have them on.  I got mine from Cotton Babies, but they were having a in store sale at the time, so I can't really help you with price.

They really do work well, and after 5 months of heavy use they are holding up great.

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"