Austin Babies
Options

Update on Sarah

Really there isn't much of an update. She is still having her screaming fits. She was put on Neocate formula and I haven't noticed a difference yet. It has been a week. She had a drs apointment yesterday and she has gained 6oz so he was really happy about that, but she is still in pain and I feel like I am having to fight harder than ever for someone to really care about why my baby is in pain.

And to top if off the formula is $40 a can and I am fighting to get it covered by her insurance because we can't afford it at all. :(

Re: Update on Sarah

• Options
    Lots of hugs, I am really sorry that you are still going through this. Do you need anything? We are in Round Rock but if you need a break or meals or anything, I will gladly help!
  • Options
    boo, i was hoping you'd have some answers! poor girl, i feel so bad for your baby :(
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry that you don't have any answers yet. It's so tough to only be able to (somewhat) treat the symptoms without finding out the actual problem. Lots of luck and prayers that she turns a corner soon and starts feeling better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry you didn't get better news.  (((hugs)))  Keep fighting!
  • Options

imageec3under4:
    Lots of hugs, I am really sorry that you are still going through this. Do you need anything? We are in Round Rock but if you need a break or meals or anything, I will gladly help!

You are so sweet. As much as I would love a break I want to be with her. But I would gladly accept some meals. It is super hard to cook for all of us with her screaming and needing so much attention. I live in Cedar Park, so just let me know.

• Options
    Lots of ((hugs)).  I hope you get some answers soon and that your insurance will cover the formula.
  • Options
    big hugs I think you are being an amazing advocate for her little girl.  She's lucky to have you. 

Married October 28, 2006, TTC since March 2009 IUI #1-8 w/ clomid = BFN
    IVF # 1 May, 2011 = BFP!!! Stillbirth at 26 weeks (placental failure/severe IUGR)
    FET #1 February, 2012-- BFP! Beta #1=84 Beta #2= 207 Beta #3= 3,526 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Our Rainbow Baby is on the Way!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageJess.O:
    Lots of ((hugs)).  I hope you get some answers soon and that your insurance will cover the formula.

This!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options

Thanks for keeping us updated.  I often wonder how your little girl is doing.  Hopefully she will continue to gain--even if it's in baby steps.

I hope you get some answers soon.  <<hugs>>

• Options
    Is she on reflux meds? I think I remember you saying she was. I ask because I dealt with non stop screaming and only sleeping 30 minutes at a time for 6 months and it turned out it was his reflux meds. They were causing a reaction. Nobody believed me and they just kept telling me he was a fussy kid. Finally the GI Dr decided to wean him off his Reflux meds and w/in a week he smiled for the first time and was sleeping through the night. Please feel free to email me at ssholm216 at hotmail  I am in Pville and i would be happy to help you out anytime. Hugs to you and your sweet baby.
  • Options
    Keep fighting with insurance! It is a Texas law that if there is a prescription for it then it HAS to be covered. It is a pain, but you can google and find the law if you need to - we had to do that. In the meantime, see if you can get samples from the Doc. We did that and it helped A LOT. :)
  • Options

imageagran:
    big hugs I think you are being an amazing advocate for her little girl.  She's lucky to have you. 

For sure. I'm just so sorry that you don't have answers yet and that she I still so miserable. I have continued hope that she will get better soon! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"