Multiples
Options

babies tomorrow

I always thought these babies would come suddenly and unexpectedly, but I have now almost made it to my c-section date tomorrow morning, and its such a weird feeling knowing that I am going to have such a major life and lifestyle change tomorrow. I feel like I should do something special with my time today, but I also feel like alone time just laying on the couch may be special enough. I'm open to any advice or suggestions that you ladies may have :-)
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: babies tomorrow

• Options
    No advice, just want to wish you good luck! I'm a few weeks behind you and can't wait til the day. I'm also waiting for something unexpected to happen and have them here before my date. Congrats on keeping yours in for so long and again, good luck tmw! 
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow and congratulations!  Enjoy your last night together.  Watch a movie, nap and take it easy. 
    U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Go get a pedicure with a foot massage.  The tootsies probably need it and you may not get an hour to do it again for a while! Good luck tomorrow, everything will go great!
  • Options
    I would relax, take your time and enjoy YOU time. lol. I want to wish you the best of luck with your babies! :)
  • Options
    I sat at home and relaxed the whole day. I took the time to myself and also caught up on some DVR shows.  These days the DVR is always at 90%!! Good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats and good luck!! It is great you made it so far!
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Wow how exciting! Congrats!

I would probably lay on the couch and enjoy some quiet time...and sleep :)

my blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Boy/girl twins born at 37w1d and 37w2d

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Good luck! Yes lay on the couch and watch TV or go out to eat if you can eat! Those are two things I really miss about pre-baby life!

• Options
    I felt the same way... everyone was telling me to go out to dinner one last time but I was too exhausted to do anything. Good luck!
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • Options

Congrats on making it this far!

My thoughts...

-- take pictures
    -- take a video of yourself (I SO wish I'd done this!)
    -- eat a warm meal (I went to my favorite diner and had french toast for dinner)
    -- take a long, hot shower
    -- write your babies a letter

GL! Smile

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options

thanks everyone! I ended up laying around today and taking it all in. Got my mani/pedi this past weekend and having my husband take some last minute photos/video tonight. Also looking forward to my long, hot shower in a bit, and so excited for tomorrow. 

thanks again :-) 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations! I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"