2nd Trimester

baby and parent swim classes...

how much does a swim class cost for a baby? say once a week? i know I'd like to do it once the baby reaches 6 mo.  But I'd like to know what parents have paid in the past? thanks! hope they aren't expensive
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: baby and parent swim classes...

• I take DS at the Y and it's $35, less if you're a member.  It's once a week for 5 weeks and classes are 25 minutes long.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • it all depends where you go, school, center etc... and where you live. I would call around to places you would be comfortable going to, and talk to them... that will be the best route to go...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • At the gym by my house it's $99 for non-members for a 6 week course. I think most Ys have it cheaper, but it's much further away from us so I'd rather just pay the extra money.

Me (32) DH (30)

A Wordy Blog

Baby Evangeline is here!

• We used to go to the local rec center, and it was $10/class.  The classes were about 30 minutes each, and they were year-round.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ours is $25 residents $35 nonresidents for a 6 week session.

image   image

• I have paid $68 a month for 30 minute, once a week classes at an aquatic center specifically designed for children's swim classes (starting at 6 mo).  Currently I pay $35 for a 5 week swim class at a Y-like fitness center.  I was more impressed with the swim center, but obviously like the fitness center price.
    BabyFetus Ticker Blessed with a girl and boy, number 3 due 5/5/12!
  • We did private ISR lessons and they were 5 days a week for 3 months, $95 a week.  Expensive, but TOTALLY worth it, he's a fish!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemooshagirl:
    I started DD out when she was 3 months old.  It is through our city and costs $28 for 8 weeks (one class a week).  There are other swim schools out there that are three times the price.  We tried those and they were basically the same thing.

wow this is a great deal. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We paid $50 for 8 weeks. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"