Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

What shoes do YOU wear?

I am a SAHM and I want a new pair of shoes.  I have sneakers, heels and winter boots.  I want a pair of everyday flat casual shoes with some traction that I can wear in all seasons and running around with DS.  And I would like it to look stylish so that if I was going out to dinner or something, I could wear them.

I feel like an idiot b/c I swear I can't find anything like this.  Keen does have one that I'm considering...

BabyFruit Ticker TTC #2 since March 2010. 2 LOSSES ... c/p - Dec 2010. Ectopic - March 2011. Me: 35; DH: 34 DX: DOR, egg quality issues ; DH - all normal FSH 10.1, Estradiol 21.8, AMH 0.49 IVF #1 (Oct/Nov 2011) (Antagonist with BCP's)- 5R, 0 eggs to transfer CD3 b/w by same RE 1/2012: FSH 6, AMH 1.4...wtf?? IVF #2 (Apr 2012) EPP/Antagonist with ICSI - 10R, 7M, 6 ICSI'd, 2F. 3DT = BFN AMH tested by new RE 6/2012 - 2! Saving money for IVF #3. Started a ton of supplements in May 2012 and hoping for a miracle! SURPRISE BFP!! (October 2012)

Re: What shoes do YOU wear?

• Options
    That is a tall order. I like Keens as well, what pair are you looking at? I got the Keen Kaley boot last year, I like them a lot.

• Options

I have naturalizer slip on shoes--they are comfy --black---look good with all kinds of pants/jeans.  For summer I use skechers--the ones that are a little cute. 

Clarks is pretty casual and comfy

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJoannaJes:
    That is a tall order. I like Keens as well, what pair are you looking at? I got the Keen Kaley boot last year, I like them a lot.

I was looking at the Golden Ballerina. 

BabyFruit Ticker TTC #2 since March 2010. 2 LOSSES ... c/p - Dec 2010. Ectopic - March 2011. Me: 35; DH: 34 DX: DOR, egg quality issues ; DH - all normal FSH 10.1, Estradiol 21.8, AMH 0.49 IVF #1 (Oct/Nov 2011) (Antagonist with BCP's)- 5R, 0 eggs to transfer CD3 b/w by same RE 1/2012: FSH 6, AMH 1.4...wtf?? IVF #2 (Apr 2012) EPP/Antagonist with ICSI - 10R, 7M, 6 ICSI'd, 2F. 3DT = BFN AMH tested by new RE 6/2012 - 2! Saving money for IVF #3. Started a ton of supplements in May 2012 and hoping for a miracle! SURPRISE BFP!! (October 2012)
  • Options
    I  usually wear uggs to run errands, and have a naturalizer shoe that is comfy.  I would recommend Keens. I haven't investigated them much, but they are great for my super speedy daughter on all types of terrain.
  • Options
    I have a pair of Toms that I have been wearing everywhere.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hmmm. My go to shoes when I'm not at work are Uggs, Frye boots, Toms, and converse tennis shoes. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"