Austin Babies
Options

no more itching, but now my feet HURT.

Anything I can/should do about it?  I can still feel the knots in the bottom of my feet and now it really hurts to walk.  I was sleeping off the benedryl, so it's too late to call anyone...LOL  This is just the craziest thing I've ever experienced.  At least I'm no longer wanting to rip my skin off.

So anyone know of anything I should do?  I can't take anymore benedryl until after DH gets home around 8:30 (if I should even take more).  TIA!

Re: no more itching, but now my feet HURT.

• Options

800mg Ibuprofen/Motrin/Advil. Elevate your feet and try to ice them. That's all I got.

It's almost impossible to overdose as an adult on Benadryl. Although if you take like the whole bottle, you may be convinced there are spiders crawling all over you. That in and of itself is not life threatening. But it can be painful if you're a little off your rocker anyway and decide to pick up a razor blade and try to kill the imaginary spiders...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageTaytee:

800mg Ibuprofen/Motrin/Advil. Elevate your feet and try to ice them. That's all I got.

It's almost impossible to overdose as an adult on Benadryl. Although if you take like the whole bottle, you may be convinced there are spiders crawling all over you. That in and of itself is not life threatening. But it can be painful if you're a little off your rocker anyway and decide to pick up a razor blade and try to kill the imaginary spiders...

YIKES!  I CAN take more now, but I shouldn't because then my son would be left alone in the house because I would be passed the eff out LOL.

Thanks, Taytee.  I'm going to do the Advil and cold & elevate thing to see if that helps.  I freaking love having a nestie nurse!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"