Upstate NY Babies
Options

::Whine Wednesday::

Re: ::Whine Wednesday::

• Options
    Justin was supposed to start hockey tonight, He's been talking about it for weeks. Well, as I mentioned on fb he was up vomiting all night. He hasn't thrown up since 10:20am, at 11am he fell asleep. Slept til 2:30 and has been 100% "fine" ate a normal lunch, running, playing, happy etc. DH and I decide it will be okay for him to go. Literally SIX MINUTES before we're supposed to leave he runs to the bathroom, sick ...ummm how to I say this... out both ends. FML. I'm so sad for my baby that he is still sick AND misses his 1st night of hockey- it's only eight weeks long :(
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have a cold and it's getting worse.  I hate being sick (who doesn't) but not being able to take anything sucks. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsWhiteonWhiteSt:
    Justin was supposed to start hockey tonight, He's been talking about it for weeks. Well, as I mentioned on fb he was up vomiting all night. He hasn't thrown up since 10:20am, at 11am he fell asleep. Slept til 2:30 and has been 100% "fine" ate a normal lunch, running, playing, happy etc. DH and I decide it will be okay for him to go. Literally SIX MINUTES before we're supposed to leave he runs to the bathroom, sick ...ummm how to I say this... out both ends. FML. I'm so sad for my baby that he is still sick AND misses his 1st night of hockey- it's only eight weeks long :(

Oh that sucks!  I hope no one else gets it in your house!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Options

OK, I'll play.  :)

DH's grandma is really good to us, but she's making me a little crazy this week.  L's sitter was due right around the same time as me, but ended up going into labor the day before Thanksgiving.  So we had to scramble to find someone to take him this week.  DH's grandma and aunt agreed to, but some of the stuff they do makes me nuts.

Ex. #1, G-ma buys Liam a new toy at least once a week.  But he's not allowed to take it home.  It has to stay at her house so he has something to play with when he's there.  I get it, but at the same time, we are there maybe once a month for a few hours.  He has a huge melt down every time we go to leave and he can't take the awesome new tractor or truck home that she got him.

Ex. #2, they let him snack all afternoon.  They say they don't but I nkow they do.  He would never eat dinner when they watched him full time, and since starting daycare he devours his dinner ASAP.  The last two days all of the sudden he doesn't want dinner when we eat and decides he's hungry around 8 and wants a full meal.  Hmm

• Options

imageMrsWhiteonWhiteSt:
    I'm so sad for my baby that he is still sick AND misses his 1st night of hockey- it's only eight weeks long :(

Aww i'm so sorry!  That really stinks.  :(

• Options

I went to two targets and marshalls today in search of matching christmas jammies for my girls. I have decided that Natalie can wear 12 month pjs even though they're a bit big since she has worn both of the pairs that Eve wore for her first christmas.. this made the search easier, or so I thought.

Marshalls had nothing.. The first target I found a set I loved and was exactly like what I was looking for.. (the two piece button down ones) but they only had Eve's size 3T, not Nats 12m.. I even had a lady check in the back and nothing. So I didn't buy either, because I wasn't sure what I was going to do. So I went to the other target.. and you guessed.. they had Natalie's size and not Eve's! I ended up buying Eve a 2t cuz it diesnt really matter if her pjs are short... by the time we left the 2nd target both girls were melting down. but it turns out I'm going back to target #1 tomorrow anyway.. because I left natalie's prescription in the shopping cart! It got turned in, which is good because our insurance lapses tomorrow (only for 2 days) so if i had to refill it i'd have had to pay oop. but now i have to go back agaaaain.  So i will probably exchange Eves for the 3t.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    I am so worried about dh's job search.  With that law firm closing in amherst that is 590 more people looking for hte same line of work as him.
  • Options
    Preschool is making me crazy about foods.  We picked the school based partially on the food policy.  No tree nuts, no peanuts and no cupcakes/cookies/sugary crap.  It all goes well until birthdays and then it is a free -for-all and the teachers said they will not turn the treats away for birthdays.  FINE, annoying, but fine.  BUT ffs, please give my kid the yummy muffins I sent in for these occasions that are in the freezer, and not just one of his cereal bars.  Now I say screw the muffins, I am sending cookies in next week and the next time there are brownies for snack, he darn well better get to eat one.  Effing allergies suck.  He actually lied and said he ate a brownie last time even though I know he didn't.  Sad, sad, sad.
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options

imageMrsWhiteonWhiteSt:

Aww, that is so sad.  I hope he feels better soon and makes it to the next one.  

O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"