August 2011 Moms

Help me out (BF/FF/Poop/Weaning Questions)

Ok, so I'm giving formula to my LO pretty much all the time, except in the early mornings (because I'm engorged, but only the left one makes milk.)

**Gonna describe poop now**

We started giving him Enfamil a few days ago, his poop has just been all over the spectrum (poop-wise) between runny and green or mucousy and green and sometimes brownish and runny.  Is this from the transition or the formula itself? What kind of poop should it be? And if it is not normal, and it's the transition phase, how long would you wait before either trying another formula or worrying it's something else?

And my boob questions

Has Sudafed helped anyone dry up? Should I stop nursing my LO on my left at all? (He has no problem taking the bottle, I only still nurse to relieve engorgement) Um..anything else I should know for weaning would be helpful :)

TIA!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help me out (BF/FF/Poop/Weaning Questions)

• Yes, Sudafed does work. I have been sick for over a week, and was taking sudafed for a while. My supply dropped. A lot. Fortunately with my oversupply, I am still able to provide enough for E to eat during the day. I haven't decided if I'm going to power pump to try and get my supply back at all since I'm still making enough. I can't answer any of the other questions. Hopefully someone else can!
  • My sister feeds Enfamil to my niece. 

Her poop is like.. a pale green.. really runny and sticky.

*gags*

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageohyeahdollface:

My sister feeds Enfamil to my niece. 

Her poop is like.. a pale green.. really runny and sticky.

*gags*

yea...it's like that. So nasty!!  

• DD is on Gerber Gentle but the poop sounds like transition.

When I weaned I went from 3x's a day to 2x's a day and then to 1.  The day after I stopped I came down with a sinus infection so I was taking claritin-d(the stuff with the sudafed that they lock down behind the counter)  I think that helped with the weaning.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"