December 2010 Moms

JFF: What is your favorite Christmas movie?

My favorites are Peanuts Christmas, Scrooged (which is on tonight!), and A Christmas Story!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

Re: JFF: What is your favorite Christmas movie?

• I love the newer version of A Miracle on 34th Street, The Santa Clause, Home Alone (that's a Christmas movie, right?!) and the clay-mation Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer (which was on tonight!!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love A Christmas Story - always a classic.

I also love to watch Love Actually in the beginning of December.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Elf and the claymation ones

Oh, and A Muppets Christmas: Letter to Santa - but really I love that one for the song in the post office.  It's fabulously ridiculous.

I also love Bad Santa, but it will never be as awesome as the very first viewing. 

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Oh oh oh, I forgot one! I love the movie, "The Holiday" with Kate Winslet, Jack Black, Cameron Diaz, and Jude Law. Super cute movie.

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

• Christmas Vacation & Elf. 
  • White Christmas

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer with Sam the Snowman of course

Charlie Brown's Christmas (I think that's the name)  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagesofamonkey:
    Christmas Vacation & Elf. 

Definitely Christmas Vacation!!  I also like Elf though and A Christmas Story.  Christmas vacation always has me rolling with laughter though. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagepitterpatter129:

imagesofamonkey:

Definitely Christmas Vacation!!  I also like Elf though and A Christmas Story.  Christmas vacation always has me rolling with laughter though. 

FFFC? I've never seen Christmas Vacation. Embarrassed

• A Christmas Story & Christmas Vacation. And I love watching the Wizard of Oz this time of year.

• I love all of the ones mentioned already, especially A Christmas Story.  Favorite movie of all time!

I also love all of the cheesy Lifetime, Hallmark and Abc Family Christmas movies.  There is a super dorky one called Holiday Switch that I love.  The woman crawls through her dryer and is transformed to what her life would have been if she married her other high school romance. Embarrassed Kind of embarassed that I watch it every year and have thought about ordering the dvd.

• imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagepitterpatter129:

imagesofamonkey:

What?! You need to watch it this year. Very funny.

• Love Actually! And feel free to flame me.. I HATE A Christmas story! Hate.
  • imagejanneann1127:
    Love Actually! And feel free to flame me.. I HATE A Christmas story! Hate.

Eh, people either love it or they hate it. Its okay. :-)

• It's a Wonderful Life and Die Hard. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageSpitsNGiggles:
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagepitterpatter129:

imagesofamonkey:

OSC I don't even know you anymore.  haha  It is pretty funny. Example:

Ruby Sue: Rocky bit my thumb. Him's nervous.
    Clark: Nervous or excited?
    Ruby Sue: Shittin' bricks.
    Clark: You shouldn't use that word.
    Ruby Sue: Sorry. Shittin' rocks

• Yes
    imagesofamonkey:
    imageSpitsNGiggles:
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagepitterpatter129:

imagesofamonkey:

Yes  For some reason, my absolute favorite part has always been when the cat chews through the lights and gets eletrocuted.  Weird right?  Or this quote:

Clark: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny *** Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagepitterpatter129:
    Yes
    imagesofamonkey:
    imageSpitsNGiggles:
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagepitterpatter129:

imagesofamonkey:

Yes  For some reason, my absolute favorite part has always been when the cat chews through the lights and gets eletrocuted.  Weird right?  Or this quote:

Clark: Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny *** Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse.

Love that too!  Sooooo many great lines from this movie :D
  • White Christmas for sure
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
  • I really love Elf :)
  • imagejanneann1127:

Janneann - Between you, me, and the interwebz, I'm not a fan of A Christmas Story either.  It's DH's fave Christmas movie and he doesn't know that I don't like it =X

Love Actually and Elf are my faves.  Also, I like watching The Family Stone.

Pregnancy Ticker

• imagelulu8109:

imagejanneann1127:

Janneann - Between you, me, and the interwebz, I'm not a fan of A Christmas Story either.  It's DH's fave Christmas movie and he doesn't know that I don't like it =X

Love Actually and Elf are my faves.  Also, I like watching The Family Stone.

I don't like A Christmas Story either.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagepitterpatter129:

imagesofamonkey:

FFFC - I can pretty much recite the whole movie. Embarrassed

My faves are Christmas Vacation (obvs), White Christmas (love!), and Elf.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagepitterpatter129:
    Yes
    imagesofamonkey:
    imageSpitsNGiggles:
    imageOhSewCrafty:
    imagepitterpatter129:

imagesofamonkey:

Yes

"I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, diickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-a$$, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shiit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shiit! Where's the Tylenol?"

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • White Christmas is my fav, I constantly search the TV listings for when it's going to be on!  But also A Christmas Story (though, the 24hr thing TBS does IS a little much!) and Elf.  I'm also a sucker for It's a Wonderful Life.

• Well, I guess I ma the only one that will watch Prancer over and over and over and over..... you get the picture. There is just something about Sam Elliott (skip to about 2 min 10 sec in) reading this book that gets me. My all time favorite favorite Christmas movie!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Christmas Vacation is my absolute favorite!! But I love my Lifetime moviies too!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Any of the Rankin Bass ones. Rudolph, The Year Without a Santa Claus, Santa Claus is Coming to Town....

I also love the original Santa Clause, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas. Really, I just love Christmas.

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• imageSonadora:

Any of the Rankin Bass ones. Rudolph, The Year Without a Santa Claus, Santa Claus is Coming to Town....

I also love the original Santa Clause, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas. Really, I just love Christmas.

Yesssssssssss!  Forgot about that one.  Lovelovelove it!
  • I love:

Elf, A Miracle on 34th Street (original, but in color), Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, Rudolf (the original clay-mation one), Home Alone 1 and 2, Charlie Brown, A Muppet's Christmas Carol, and Ernest Saves Christmas. 

I'm sure I've forgotten some, Christmas is my favorite time of year, lol.

• Too many to pick just one!

A Christmas Story I guess is #1.

Followed by most of the Rankin/Bass productions- How the Grinch Stole Christmas, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, Rudolph & Nestor, the Long Eared Christmas Donkey (looove this one, but it's sad!).

Then, Mickey's Christmas Carol, and Christmas Vacation.

• Muppet's Christmas Carol
    Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • imageNomMomster:

I love all of the ones mentioned already, especially A Christmas Story.  Favorite movie of all time!

I also love all of the cheesy Lifetime, Hallmark and Abc Family Christmas movies.  There is a super dorky one called Holiday Switch that I love.  The woman crawls through her dryer and is transformed to what her life would have been if she married her other high school romanceEmbarrassed Kind of embarassed that I watch it every year and have thought about ordering the dvd.

I've seen that and liked it, Lifetime has some god ones tossed in there with the lame ones.

My all time favorite though is the original miracle on 34th street.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"