June 2011 Moms

Baby Food Stains

Help! I tried Shout and Oxy Clean spray. What should I try next?

I use Arm & Hammer detergent and wash all my clothes in cold water. Also, I have not dried them yet, I know better than that.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Food Stains

• Sunshine!  Even indirect, like putting it in front of a window that gets lots of sun.  It's the best way to get poop stains out of CDs so I would imagine it should work for baby food stains.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I haven't tried this on baby food stains yet, but I use it on everything else - 1 part hydrogen peroxide and 1 part dawn soap. Mix them together, rub on the stain and then throw it in the washer. So far it's worked on oil stains, red wine and mystery stains that seem to show up in the washer.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Uh oh, I have a load of baby food stained clothes in the washer right now and tried Shout. Now I'm not so confident that will work! Confused

If it doesn't, I might have to try the hydrogen peroxide and dawn mixture!!

• Are you using the oxy clean "baby" spray, or the regular stuff? I found the oxy clean baby didn't work as well.

For really tough stains, I have the oxy clean powder, and do an overnight soak with it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

And Then There Were Three...
    Married: 08/14/10
    Baby #1 Born: 06/18/11
    June Moms Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"