Canada Babies

Miss Blake Noëlle has arrived...

lgood morning ladies!

sorry for the no caps, i am on my phone and thought i'd do a quick update while i try and nurse. to start off, team green is now team pink. and we are so thrilled. daddy is so in awe of his sweet tiny girl. blake was born on friday the 25th at 5:23 am. we were admited into our l?abour delivery room around 1. so everything happened very quickly.nurses told me i was a champ, i mean our ob didn't even make her delivery! i will gladly post more of a birth story if any of you ladies are interested.

blake was born at 39 w 1 d at 6 lbs even, and is almost 20 inchs longer. she is the most precious thing ever. unfortunately, we didn't expect her tiny 6 lb body, so i will need to go out and get her some smaller clothes...poor little girl is sort of swimming in hers here at home. we arrived at home yesterday early afternoon. she is really getting the hang of bf, which is great, first night was a bit frustrating for both of us. i will post a couple pictures of our 6 lb beauty. we just can't believe she is finally here. we are so in love with our little miracle baby.

Blake in BW 6 months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1RememberingMiloJuly1st2012

Re: Miss Blake Noëlle has arrived...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"