February 2012 Moms

Help me shop?

I bought a couple things from Kohls on black friday and now I have $50 in Kohls cash to spend before Monday- but there isn't anything I can think of that I need/want there. There was ONE toy I wanted and it is says it is no longer available. I don't really need any baby clothes. I'd like some boots, but I don't know what will fit me after birth. I used to wear a size 8 and this weekend I bought a size 9 sneaker and my toe goes right to the edge almost. What should I buy?

Re: Help me shop?

• Are you done Christmas shopping yet?  I would take advantage and buy up any gifts you still have on your list!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • maybe if there isn't anything that you really need you could gt an Angel Tree tag & shop for a needy little boy or girl.  Just a thought :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelibindiby:
    maybe if there isn't anything that you really need you could gt an Angel Tree tag & shop for a needy little boy or girl.  Just a thought :)

This! Yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Do they let you use Kohl's cash on gift cards? I'm assuming they don't, but just in case, that would allow you to save it until you actually need something.

Otherwise, can you buy Christmas gifts for your family? How about new pillows or a new bedding set for your bed? (I always think about needing new pillows but never actually get them.) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't have slippers and I am done with Christmas shopping except for the ILs. Hmm

I wish they had more baby stuff that I need- like bottles, etc. I only see clothes and toys. 

• I'd get more clothes in bigger sizes. Since it'll just be winter clothes out you could get 9-12 month pjs or something.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • They do have the bottles I want to try! Their filtering system is just awful- but when I specifically searched for something, I found more options.
  • Do they sell nursing shirts or bras? (If you're breastfeeding...)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"