Cloth Diapering
Options

How many do you send to daycare

Just trying to figure out how many diapers that I will need in my stash....   how many do you send each day with your child?  Do they go through all of them?

Thanks!

Re: How many do you send to daycare

• Options

I send 5 right now but sent a few more when he was little (he typically goes through 4). He is at daycare from 7-3:30.

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options
    10 but we've only once came close to having them all used.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We send 5 with DS and he uses 3 typically.

I'm guessing I will send 8-10 with the baby when he starts going. 

They will be in daycare from 730-330.

* DS1...allergic to dairy, peanuts, eggs and turkey *
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

love is for every her, love is for every him, love is for everyone
  • Options

We send 5 pockets each day. We also have 3 backups that they keep in her cubby (useful for when they get bouts of diarrhea!). She does get changed every two hours (state law) so yes, they go through all 5 every day.

FYI - We have about 30 pockets and about 15 fitteds and our stash is probably smaller than most.

• Options

imagepixy_stix:
    10 but we've only once came close to having them all used.

We send 3 covers and 10 inserts and a wet bag, Day care goes through mayb 5-6 a day!

• Options
    I send 4, he usually goes through 3. He is at daycare from 730 to 430.
    DS1: Wild Man born 11/28/07
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't send by the day, they have a stash at their place that I am replenishing. Like right now (since I just did laundry) they have 15. Tonight they'll send home 4 or 5 but I won't wash them and return them tomorrow... I'll wash and return on Friday. Make sense?
    Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • Options
    I try to make sure she has 6, but she usually goes through 3 - 4
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imageepona3:
    I try to make sure she has 6, but she usually goes through 3 - 4

This. I always send 6 prefolds and 3 covers.  DS usually goes through 4 prefolds, only rarely 5. He is a multiple times per day kind of pooper, so sometimes will dirty 2 covers, but has never gone through 3.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"