Pregnant after 35

cranky and tired of looking lumpy instead of pg :( (vent)

Just having one of those mornings (cue pity party).  Had a rough morning with DD today, screaming at breakfast and wouldn't eat... then I realized she's really constipated right before we left for school when she tried to poop for 5 minutes, so I felt like a horrible shrew for getting impatient with her.  No more bananas for DD!!!  We were late for drop off, and I was late for work and arrived with apple juice on my shirt (that I gave her in the car to unclog her, poor sweetie).  I'm looking forward to the time that I actually look PREGNANT instead of just looking lumpy with huge knockers.  Maybe that will help DH remember that I am pregnant and not just extra cranky right now so he'll cut me a break.  I love children, and love the outcome of being pregnant, but the actual pregnancy with discomfort and feeling fat and gross with huge boobs... not so much. 

Okay, whine over.  Thanks for reading if you got this far!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: cranky and tired of looking lumpy instead of pg :( (vent)

• No worries!!!  I feel the same body wise and I'm weeks ahead of you!!!  Let it out mama!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I always look lumpy with huge knockers Embarrassed
  • Loading the player...
  • imagestever:
    I always look lumpy with huge knockers Embarrassed

HAHAHAH! Me too!

~ Married 14 years and counting ~
    Chandler 11/2000 ~ Bronwyn 6/2002 ~ Grayson 3/2010 ~ Matilda/Till 6/2012
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    BFP 10/20/11 ::sticky dust::
    BFP 9/11/11 - m/c 9/25/11 5w5d
  • I feel the same way!  Give it a few weeks!  PLUS, and you may already know this, but maternity clothes actually make you LOOK more preggers... maybe a top that accentuates your bump will help!  I got a few tops this black Friday and now people are staring at my belly.  I know they're not sure if I'm just fat or pregnant, but I know that soon it will be a real bump!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagestever:

LOL

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Hope your day gets better!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imagestever:

LOL!  Thanks Stever :) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemrslisawright:
    I feel the same way!  Give it a few weeks!  PLUS, and you may already know this, but maternity clothes actually make you LOOK more preggers... maybe a top that accentuates your bump will help!  I got a few tops this black Friday and now people are staring at my belly.  I know they're not sure if I'm just fat or pregnant, but I know that soon it will be a real bump!

This is so true! I got my first 'bump' comments from a friend yesterday when I was wearing a maternity top - so lovely to hear because I've been feeling just plain lumpy too.  Maybe I'll go shopping this weekend...

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"