South Florida Babies

Kid Friendly Activities in Delray Beach?

Hope it's ok to post here.  I'll be in Delray Beach with my two kids (4 and 1) on Sat / Sun (mostly Sat) and looking for fun things to do to keep them occupied. We'll be there this Sat.

Thanks! 

Re: Kid Friendly Activities in Delray Beach?

• There is an art festival this weekend in downtown Delray Beach along Atlantic Ave. I also like to take my toddler to Sandoway House to look at the animals and shell collections. 

Here's the town's website: https://www.delraybeach.com/ 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks!  One more Delray question - my big little one may have an ear infection brewing.  Any recommendations for Urgent Care places I could take him?

Thanks! 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry, I've never had to take my little guy to an Urgent Care facility, but West Boca Hospital and Boca Regional Hospitals are well-known for pediatric care and would be the closest.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We Love downtown Delray Beach, especially for New Year's Eve.  It is a very family friendly place!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • I don't know how far any of them are from Delray, but the website iamthemaven.com just put out a list of baby friendly activities in South Florida in their newsletter the other day. You may want to check them out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"