2nd Trimester

another gender prediction test...

so I am having a gender prediction contest at my work since our a/s is tomorrow, and one lady came up to me and wanted to do a test on me for her guess... one that I have never heard of before...

you take a sharpened pencil and a threaded needle, hold the string so the pencil hangs down, hold it over the pregnant womans relaxed wrist. The lead in the pencil interacts with the lead in your blood system. The pencil should first go in circles (which indicates a sex life) then the pencil will start going either up and down with your wrist/arm or side to side. Up and down symbolizes boy and side to side symbolizes girl. It can change direction, meaning multiple children (not necessarily twins), and will be in the order of what comes first second etc.

She did this to me and it said boy first, then a girl... (it went in circles then up and down, then switched to side to side, then stopped moving) Lets hope shes right!

Well, this got to spark some interest in my department, so everyone tried it out... we had a newer girl (who doesnt know who has what for kids) hold the pencil... Crazy thing.... it was right for EVERYONE!!!!! (it doesnt only work with pregnant women... it works even if you have already had kids, or dont have kids yet!!!)

I urge people to try this!!! Its nuts!!! If you try it... I wanna know your results!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: another gender prediction test...

• Why don't you just flip a coin?  ...seems easier.
  • My friend swears by this but they use a threaded needle and it was a circle if girl and boy was back and forth! It says I'm having 4 boys!
  • Loading the player...
  • My mother-in-law did that right before we revealed it and the test was wrong...but then she said she did it wrong, did it again and it said girl and then boy and then a couple more (but I stopped paying attention). It's fun but I wouldn't put a lot of weight into it being right.
  • imagexoladiebug:
    My mother-in-law did that right before we revealed it and the test was wrong...but then she said she did it wrong, did it again and it said girl and then boy and then a couple more (but I stopped paying attention). It's fun but I wouldn't put a lot of weight into it being right.

well no... im not gonna go and start buying stuff tonight for a boy... but it is another fun one to try! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My MIL & SIL did this to me when I was preg with DS back in '09.  They did it with a needle & thread.  They did it several times on me & it wasn't consistent.  Every gender prediction test I did with him (we were team green) came back 50/50 (even the Chinese gender test because there were 2 diff ones).

I haven't done any of them with this preg.  DH wants to find out what we're having so I'll wait for that.

Dylan Gabriel 04/29/10 Aiden Drake 04/28/12
  • My DH Aunt does this but she said you can only do it from 16 - 18 weeks for it to be right and it will only show what you have had and what you are having. She has been doing it for years and only wrong once. She was right with my DS can't wait to see if she is right this time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"