June 2012 Moms
Options

First tri screening / ultrasound was today :)

The baby is measuring 1 entire week ahead!!! I think this is crazy because I was temping and I know when I O'ed and when we got pregnant but anywhoo...I am 11 weeks and baby measured 12. HB was 188 and aside from the fact that I nearly passed out on the way and we were 25 minutes late because I had to stop to eat it went great. The NF measured between 1.4 and 1.5 the doctor said that anything under 2 is great.

The LO was snoozing away and got pretty annoyed that he/she was getting disturbed and rolled over back facing us. It took a second to get him/her to roll over but we did with a little poking and prodding.

Just thought I would share! Have a great day ladies

Born 27wks 3 day 2 lbs 10 oz 15 inches image My BFP chart BabyName Ticker

Re: First tri screening / ultrasound was today :)

• Options
    I had the same issue with mine! I was 8 weeks at my ultrasound and they said I was measuring 9 weeks. The only thing I can think of is that I am going to have a big baby :( My husband and his younger brother were both born at 9 and 10 lbs respectively...ugh!
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Options
    That's so wonderful! So glad you got to see your baby! Did you get pics?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemel101:
    That's so wonderful! So glad you got to see your baby! Did you get pics?

Yep I got two amazing pictures...I am having computer/printer/scanner issues and can't get them on the computer to show off :(

Born 27wks 3 day 2 lbs 10 oz 15 inches image My BFP chart BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"