Georgia Babies

I feel so relieved!

I had my NT scan today and it was so great to see the baby look like a baby. s/he had a good strong heart rate that we heard for the first time. I have to say it's every bit as cool the 2nd time as it was the 1st time. I will know gender on January 5th. I can't WAIT!! I am also happy that I am now just on zofran. I just need to find a vitamin I can stomach. 
Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I feel so relieved!

• Great news!

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Fabulous news!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Loading the player...
  • That's awesome! I have mine 2 weeks from friday and I can't wait
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That is great! Have you tried the gummi vitamins? I took those and they did not give me any issues. I believe the brand is Vita??? I bought them from Kroger and Target. Good Luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Awesome news!
  • So glad your appt went well.  I vote GIRL.  :)  Glad you are feeling better.
  • Glad it went well!  No matter what number baby it is, it's always equally exciting to me to know they are healthy and see them moving in there :)  Can't wait to hear what you are having!
    Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • So glad you are feeling relatively normal again!  Enjoy and can't wait to hear pink or blue!
  • Good news!
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yay! Congrats and I'm glad you are feeling better. I recently got some of the target brand gummy prenatals since I couldn't keep my regular prescription ones down.  They have been better. I still don't take them every day, which I feel horrible about, but we do the best we can at this stage. We have our Nt scan next week and I will feel so much better afterwards since I feel like a failure this time around being so sick and not doing things the right way.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great news. Glad to hear everything looks good.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagepeachbride:
    That is great! Have you tried the gummi vitamins? I took those and they did not give me any issues. I believe the brand is Vita??? I bought them from Kroger and Target. Good Luck!

vitafusion, I take them.  They are pretty good.  Just make sure you take some extra calcium.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yay!!!  glad the baby is looking good and glad you are feeling a little better!  and ditto stephanie, seeing that baby in there or hearing the heartbeat never gets old, no matter how many times you do it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"