C-sections
Options

2 C's in One Year?

Hi All... I had an Emergency C with my son in May (he's 6mos. old now) and just found out I'm pregnant again. My practice doesn't do VBACs. Does anyone here have experience having multiple C-sections in under a year/year and a half? I'm a little nervous about it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: 2 C's in One Year?

• Options
    A close friend of mine has 2 kids 15 months apart.  She had no problems with either csection.  Hope that helps ease your mind.
  • Options
    My two were born fifteen months apart, and there were no issues with the second c/s. Make sure to take good care of yourself after the second c/s though; its hard to remember when you are trying to run after a toddler, etc. :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My c/s were a year and 20 days apart. Everything was fine. Then again I didn't have a toddler to take care of during the pregnancy or after surgery
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I did and everything went fine.  My scar did hurt a little bit from time to time, but that's about it!  My second one was planned and I felt my recovery time was a lot shorter!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

My two are 15 months apart and the only difference I had was i had staples on my incision with the first c-section and dissolving stitches with the second so the second c-section I had a very good recovery. Hope this helps a little. Ask for dissolving stitches.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Mine are 15 months apart and both C's; second one was easier recovery, but you do need to ensure you don't overdo it as it would be very easy to do the secondtime more easily.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"