August 2011 Moms
Options

PW with a SERIOUS QUESTION!!

I'm watching a cop show with my SO and one clip got me thinking:

If you were on fire do you think you would remember to Stop Drop and Roll?

I said no lol. I'd be running around yelling until someone yelled at me to do it or physically pushed me down.

What about you? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PW with a SERIOUS QUESTION!!

• Options
    my cousin set my sister's leg on fire when we were yonger and she just went into complete shock and couldn't think at all. Thankfully my brothers and I were there too and we were able to put it out, but it was scary. In situations like that, I don't know if it's possible to think clearly.
  • Options
    I am the type of person who can't remember to tie my shoes but whenever I have been in an emergency situation I seem to go into auto mode. I have so much first aid training that it is just second nature for me. DH says its kinda cool watching me take over crazy situations.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My hair caught on fire when I was a kid at an outdoor party. One of the tiki torches got me. I remembered, but my stepdad stopped me because in my rolling, I was getting flames near my face. I had really long hair! basically someone poured some tea on it & that put it out, lol.

I also am really good in emergency situations, first aid, etc. I think it's just second nature for me, growing up with my dad who was an ER nurse & now does Home health.

• Options
    I have first aid and first responder training, so I think I would remember.. Or at least hope! When in situations where aid was needed I went into 'my zone' and was able to help.
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"