Cloth Diapering

s/o Sunbaby...

are they worth investing in? DO people like them better/less than Kawaii?

I am pretty sure DS1 won't be potty trained when the twins arrive and I don't think I can buy all BG's and BottomBumpers like we have now. Ideally we'd get about 30 more diapers to make a stash of about 60 or so. We have plenty of BG's and hemp for overnight so I don't have to worry about that.

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

Re: s/o Sunbaby...

• I use them for my girls and I think they work great.  I don't use the MF inserts they come with, I don't think they hold much.  I stuff with prefolds and the only leaks I have ever had have been user error. They wash up nicely and I figure for $5 if one gets lost or is really nasty then I won"t feel bad about just tossing it. I bought my first fitteds this weekend and I am going to try to use them as one use covers too. Be aware that if you order directly from the site that they do take 3 weeks to arrive.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • For us, they aren't cut as generously as Kawaii.  If you'll only be using them for little babies, it would be fine.  My 2 year old can't wear Sunbaby's at all anymore, but still fits well into her Mom Label Kawaii's.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesusangilchrist:

For us, they aren't cut as generously as Kawaii.  If you'll only be using them for little babies, it would be fine.  My 2 year old can't wear Sunbaby's at all anymore, but still fits well into her Mom Label Kawaii's.

We have about 30 BG's and BottomBumpers so by the time they are older they can use those since DS1 will be out of them. Helpful to know though.

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• I have both, and I currently prefer the Sunbaby dipes because they are trimmer than the kawaii's.  The only thing that I have that is trimmer are the GroVia AIOs.  We have a heavy wetter so during the day, I have the 2 MF inserts in, and for night and naps, I add a bamboo insert to 1 MF
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"