Success after IF
Options

Just booked our Babymoon!

We are going on a western caribbean cruise in Feb!  Now I need to find a Maternity swim suit since I will be 23 weeks along.  Where do I find one at this time of year?  So excited for warm weather and relaxing on the beach!  Audrina is going to have so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just booked our Babymoon!

• Options

Oooh Fun!! I love cruising!!

:)

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • Options

online might be your only bet? although I did find some on clearance about a month ago... maybe early-mid Oct....

be sure to check and see what paperwork you need from your doc about cruising - I hear some lines are super strict about anything pertaining to a bump. (they don't want to have to turn the boat around b/c you're 24w1d and need a NICU asap, kwim?)   FUN! We've done most ports in that area, so if you need lazy beach (for you) or scuba recs (for DH), lemme know!

.............back to editing ;-)

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I found one at JC Penney in September on clearance.  I agree your best bet will probably be online.  Have fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 with PCOS since September 2009
    BFP, Femara 7.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI. Beta #1 17dpIUI -495 Beta #2 19dpIUI-1031
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • Options
    Oh fun! I'm been thinking about doing a second baby-moon, but Henry would come with us. I'm jealous!
    Henry and Papa at the farm
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageDavezWife:

online might be your only bet? although I did find some on clearance about a month ago... maybe early-mid Oct....

be sure to check and see what paperwork you need from your doc about cruising - I hear some lines are super strict about anything pertaining to a bump. (they don't want to have to turn the boat around b/c you're 24w1d and need a NICU asap, kwim?)   FUN! We've done most ports in that area, so if you need lazy beach (for you) or scuba recs (for DH), lemme know!

.............back to editing ;-)

I have the paperwork just need my OB to fill it out next week.  I will be 24 weeks the day we return from the cruise so I am good.  DH has been to 2 of the 4 locations and I have been to one of them.  We are going from Belize, Honduras, Cozumel and Costa Maya.  I don't think we will do too much for excursions just relaxing and lots of eating!  Have fun editing the munchkin :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"