Babies on the Brain

Re: Love this!

• That was excellent!!
  • I'm now singing if you wanna be my lover and E is looking at me like I have 3 heads. (I might be busting out my non-existent dance moves as well Embarrassed )
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

• Loading the player...
  • I had a Yoda Nano Baby. God I loved that thing so much. I took such great care of him until his battery died and when I went to change it lost the little screw that held him together.

I've never forgiven myself. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageEmie28:

I had a Yoda Nano Baby. God I loved that thing so much. I took such great care of him until his battery died and when I went to change it lost the little screw that held him together.

I've never forgiven myself. 

I had one of those as well, actually I had several I just lost them all.

____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"