Babies: 6 - 9 Months

NBR ~ Visiting an old friend

So I'm a little torn on what I should do and looking for some insight.

I had planned on going to visit an old friend, she was in my wedding and we used to be roommates. I haven't seen her in about 4 years. We keep in touch but not as much and it's usually me who initiates the contact.

When I emailed her with the idea of me coming to visit she responded and said she was looking forward to it. I have since emailed  her 2-3 more times about flights, dates, and such but she hasn't emailed me back. Side note: I also found out that she has a blog that she never told me about but all our other mutal friends have been posting comments on her blog for 2+ years.

I realize our lives have changed and things are different now than they were 4 years ago when we were single and childless but I feel like she is avoiding me. I gave her an out the first two times I emailed her but she said for me to come. I am just getting a funny feeling about her actually wanting me to come.

Also, the flight is very expensive so if I spend the money I want to be sure I'm wanted and if I'm not, well then there are a lot of other places I would love to go visit.

Any advice?

Re: NBR ~ Visiting an old friend

• Read your post back to yourself-it pretty much answers your question. If someone truly wants you to visit, they would take an active role in planning. If it were me I'd just let it go and see if she gets in touch with you in the future.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"