Babies on the Brain

What is the best nose sucker out there?

I'm thinking the squeeze and suck one we have is not going to stand up to the amount that  is producing.

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What is the best nose sucker out there?

• imagemagdalina.h:
    Nose freida

I second nosefreida 

• Loading the player...
  • imagetelfakaye:

imagemagdalina.h:
    Nose freida

I second nosefreida 

Is this the one that you actually suck the snot from baby's nose with?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagetelfakaye:

imagemagdalina.h:
    Nose freida

I second nosefreida 

Third!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCWinfree85:
    imagetelfakaye:

imagemagdalina.h:
    Nose freida

I second nosefreida 

Yup. Works so much better than the bulb syringe thing. The tubing is really long and there is "sponge" that keeps the snot from getting into the tubing.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Nasal-Clear-Aspirator/dp/B001PBFWMO

I dropped the $20 for this when J was younger. He hated the regular bulb. He wasn't a huge fan of this either but it was faster and more efficient. Also, it plays music. Which wasn't soothing, but it was distracting.

• imagemagdalina.h:
    imageCWinfree85:
    imagetelfakaye:

imagemagdalina.h:
    Nose freida

I second nosefreida 

Yup. Works so much better than the bulb syringe thing. The tubing is really long and there is "sponge" that keeps the snot from getting into the tubing.

Oh ok. I was wondering how that worked exactly. The whole snot in mouth thing made me feel pukey just thinking about it.

• imagejlee1106:

https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Nasal-Clear-Aspirator/dp/B001PBFWMO

I dropped the $20 for this when J was younger. He hated the regular bulb. He wasn't a huge fan of this either but it was faster and more efficient. Also, it plays music. Which wasn't soothing, but it was distracting.

I have heard good things about this one.

• imagemagdalina.h:
    Nose freida

If you order it today on amazon you will probably have it by tomorrow.  I have never seen it in the stores?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagejlee1106:

https://www.amazon.com/Graco-Nasal-Clear-Aspirator/dp/B001PBFWMO

We got this when E had RSV the first time. Thing is a life saver I tell ya. I just can't do the nose sucker you suck on.Ick! I know you don't get snot in your mouth but still the thought. ::shivers::

____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13
                                           Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"