Infertility Veterans
Options

sarahtoledo

I remember you from a long time ago.  Did you post on the Detroit board or was it Health and Fitness? 

I am so so sorry to read about your loss. I hope your sticky baby comes soon. *hugs*

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!

Re: sarahtoledo

• Options

Hey, good to "see" you again!  Your little ones are gorgeous!  

I used to post on H&F and on YH and Pets a lot.  Now I'm just on 3TC and IF, sadly. 

Thank you for the kind words.  I have to hope things will get better from here.   

My feet and Miss Heidi the rescue mutt!

15 treatment cycles: four early m/c
    Moving forward with domestic infant adoption!

Home study approved 5/13, now just waiting...

• Options
    And if I may ask, I'm looking for a new RE in the Detroit area.  Can you recommend one?  I've already gone through both the doctors in Toledo Embarrassed and am looking at Wayne State.  I guess IVF Michigan isn't going to work out for me right now -- that's the doc I saw yesterday. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesarahtoledo:
    And if I may ask, I'm looking for a new RE in the Detroit area.  Can you recommend one?  I've already gone through both the doctors in Toledo Embarrassed and am looking at Wayne State.  I guess IVF Michigan isn't going to work out for me right now -- that's the doc I saw yesterday. 

IVF Michigan gave you the cancer bs?  wow.

I went to Mersol-Barg, he is in Birmingham- small clinic with great staff and success stats

UofM seems to be pretty NON aggressive, where IVF MI and M-B are pretty aggressive.  But I had a consult with Dr. Gago out of U of M and really liked her.

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • Options
    imagebeebe929:

imagesarahtoledo:

IVF Michigan gave you the cancer bs?  wow.

I went to Mersol-Barg, he is in Birmingham- small clinic with great staff and success stats

UofM seems to be pretty NON aggressive, where IVF MI and M-B are pretty aggressive.  But I had a consult with Dr. Gago out of U of M and really liked her.

Thanks again.  I am calling Dr. Gago today, too, then.  She's got her own clinic in Brighton, and I really liked her website.   

• Options

I saw her in Brighton when she was first starting out so back in 2008.

Good luck!  Let me know if you have any other questions.  I am on SAIF pretty regularly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"