Infertility Veterans
Options

? about buying apps on iphone or touch?

if you buy an app and it sucks are you out the cost of the app if you delete it?

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: ? about buying apps on iphone or touch?

• Options

To my knowledge yes. But if you delete and want to back you can get it back from the icloud.

Dx: PCOS, Anovulatory, Amenorrhea 2006
    TTC: Sept 2008
    IVF#1 Cancelled due to breast biopsy.05/01/20

IVF#1.2- 9/2010 - Cancelled Oversurpressed

IVF#2 Microdose Lupron 10/2010 Beta 11/09=BFN
    IVF#3 2/2011 - 2 blasts(2/25) Beta 03/11 =BFN
    IVF#4 Lupron 01/02 =2 blasts, beta's 1-4 198,234,398,3100!!BFP
    FET 3/2014 2 blasts BETA 3/20=BFP TWINS EDD 11/27 TEAM PINK!!!                   

• Options
    normally i don't care for an app that is a few dollars but the one i want to try is like $9 and it seems steep for something that may be potentially useless to me
    Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetheworms:
    normally i don't care for an app that is a few dollars but the one i want to try is like $9 and it seems steep for something that may be potentially useless to me

Yes I hear ya... $9 bucks is a bit steep.. Is there a free version of it that you can try?

Dx: PCOS, Anovulatory, Amenorrhea 2006
    TTC: Sept 2008
    IVF#1 Cancelled due to breast biopsy.05/01/20

IVF#1.2- 9/2010 - Cancelled Oversurpressed

IVF#2 Microdose Lupron 10/2010 Beta 11/09=BFN
    IVF#3 2/2011 - 2 blasts(2/25) Beta 03/11 =BFN
    IVF#4 Lupron 01/02 =2 blasts, beta's 1-4 198,234,398,3100!!BFP
    FET 3/2014 2 blasts BETA 3/20=BFP TWINS EDD 11/27 TEAM PINK!!!                   

• Options
    I kind of wish they had a trial on a lot of apps before buying. I am always afraid to hit "buy" on anything that cost more than 99 cents.
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options
    imageamaksym05:

imagetheworms:

Yes I hear ya... $9 bucks is a bit steep.. Is there a free version of it that you can try?

i tried the free version but it doesn't have the imp part that i want to try 

UGH!!  

i <3 technology but sometimes it is soooooo frustrating!

• Options
    That's the worst with expensive apps. What is it? Someone else might have used it and could let you know if you put the app name out on facebook or here.
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Options
    iTunes will generally show reviews of the app when you open it to look at it and potentially buy it.....in my experience, if people don't like it they'll definitely tell you....and vice versa.
    TTC since May 2009 - DOR (ovarian cancer) DE w RBA December 2011 - transferred one embryo 12/14 - three frosties Beta #1 - 129 (12/22) Beta #2 - ? (12/26)
  • Options
    $9!!! Wow. I usually only do free apps. And yep, you'll be out nine bucks if the app blows.
    Beautiful Miracle Baby lost at 21 weeks due to pre-term labor and incompetent cervix. FET#1 BFN, FET#2 BFP, early loss. FET#3 BFN. IVF#2 BFFN. FET #4 BFP after removing bilateral hydrosalpinx and 3 months of lupron depot. Sticky Bun is here!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

it was a fancy calendar app but i fixed my issue (post above)

and don't need it

thanks cuties :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"