Success after IF
Options

Tried to introduce Nicholas to Rudolph last night

And he could not have cared less.   We thought it would be nice to let Nicholas stay up and watch it.  So we gave him his bath, put on his jammies and shut out the lights in the tv room.   He sat for about 5 minutes and then would just get up and start playing with his toys.   It was a bit comical.  DH and I would say "Come watch Rudolph.  Look it's Rudolph and Santa!"    Like we were expecting him to stop what he was doing and say "Oh Rudolph?  well why didn't you say so in the first place?" and sit right down.   I guess expecting a 2 1/2 yr old to sit still and watch something for an hour is a pipedream.   Oh well we tried.   Maybe Charlie Brown Christmas will be more his speed.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tried to introduce Nicholas to Rudolph last night

• Options
    The girls LOVED frosty the snowman, but not much love for rudolph yet.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Soooo DH and I taping Rudolph in the hope of playing it for Kevin over the weekend was just a waste of DVR space?  I kind of figured as much.  Poor DH will be probably be disappointed though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We tried too. DS was mesmerized, but DD ran away screaming when the Abominable Snowman came on!
    After 20 months TTC with PCOS, we were blessed with twins!
    They arrived at 36 weeks after PTL and bedrest for 14 weeks. Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    imageimage
  • Options
    Ha! We had the same experience with a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. I was so excited to watch it with her but she couldn't have cared less. I'll try again with Charlie Brown Christmas and I'm hoping Christmas on Sesame Street will hold her interest a bit more because she already knows the characters.
  • Options
    maybe it would have been different if it was "A Blue's Clues Christmas".  Nicholas is obsessed with Blue.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"