Late Term and Child Loss

Mother in Law...sucks!

I know it is rude to vent about my husbands family, but I am just feeling really down today... 

We lost a baby a week after my husband and I found out I was pregnant and we were devastated. In that time we only told our immediate family and a few close friends. Everyone was so happy---even my mother and sister-in-law who we have skewed relationships with since my "stealing..." or shall we say, wedding to my husband nearly 3 years ago. Anyway, I found out my HCG levels were rapidly dropping on my sister-in-law's birthday right before I had to go to the party. Everyone knew by this point...oh, accept my father-in-law so he asked how far along we were, which didn't bother me coming from him because he really had no idea about our loss. After that, my sister-in-law decided we should all go to the bar to continue to celebrate her bithday...wow! So I left early after she decided to take a ton of pictures...HELLO!!!! I have been crying for hours. Leave me the F alone....

The next day I get on Facebook and see that she has put up pictures of my husbands' ex's (who is satan, they hate, and is the worst person on earth, etc., and has been a *** to me in person) baby... They also are buying this baby tons of toys and crap. EXACTLY what I wanted to see the morning after, as though I wasn't hurt enough with the situation itself. I finally just deleted my sister-in-law, which of course egged her on to try to start more drama with me, but who gives a F. I haven't spoken to her about it since and I say very little to my mother-in-law if I ever see her. 

Ugh...what am I going to do when I have to see these B's for Christmas??? 

Re: Mother in Law...sucks!

• I'm sorry you are dealing with this, but if I am reading correctly it seems like you had a miscarriage.  This board is for women who have had a late loss/miscarriage/infant loss.  You will probably connect more with women on the miscarriage/pregnancy loss board.  Sorry that the name of this one is confusing, and again sorry for what you are going through.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oops! I thought I clicked on the correct board. But thank you for your suggestion.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"