February 2012 Moms
Options

Anybody experiencing twitching??

I was wondering if anybody else is experiencing twitching. Last week for a full week it was my eye (which I've had many times before) I upped my banana intake and it seems to have helped..

NOW... My left index finger has been twitching on and off again for 3 days! It is super annoying. Anybody else experiencing this or know what may help with it?!?!

BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Anybody experiencing twitching??

• Options
    My eye twitched for like 2-3 weeks straight a couple of weeks ago.  SO annoying.  I mentioned it to my doctor, and he wasn't concerned... said it was common.  I've heard that both stress and exhaustion can lead to it.  I've also heard that in addition to resting more,  increasing calcium can help with it, but I was already taking a calcium supplement.  

At any rate, mine sorta went away on its own.  It hasn't done it in over a week now, and I didn't do anything different.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My right eye has been twitching off and on for a couple weeks now. I chalk it up to sleeping poorly.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My eye, only my left, has been twitching this entire pregnancy!  I was also eating bananas, because of it being a muscle thing, but it wasn't helping and I can't really eat bananas now b/c of GD.  It's very, very, very annoying.  Have you googled "twitching eye?"  I have before I was pregnant, because my eye kept doing it.  There are some weird reasons why it could be twitching but I could never pin point it to anything.  I guess we just have to deal.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    During the most stressful time in my life (a college boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me out of the blue and I was not in the best emotional state to begin with), my eye twitched on and off for months.  Ever since, when I get really stressed, it happens.  Do you think it could be stress-related?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wouldn't think it's stress related... I'm not stressed about anything that I'm actually aware of. Hmmm maybe I need a massage to help relax me :)
    BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"