Cloth Diapering

DH ruined a diaper...HELP!

So I went to change DDs diaper this morning (BG4.0) and discovered that my lovely DH slathered her in butt paste last night before bed and didnt use a liner on the diaper.  The suede cloth is COVERED in butt paste......please tell me I can fix this, and how.  I am so angry right now, I have told him multiple times to use the CJ's or a liner with the butt paste. GRRRRRR
image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: DH ruined a diaper...HELP!

• you can strip the diaper. I believe there are instructions for stripping diapers in the FAQ section
  • Yup, you're going to have to strip it, and spend some quality time with a toothbrush and blue dawn scrubbing the inside.  Better yet, have your H do it.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepixy_stix:
    Yup, you're going to have to strip it, and spend some quality time with a toothbrush and blue dawn scrubbing the inside.  Better yet, have your H do it.

This x100!

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • imagepixy_stix:
    Yup, you're going to have to strip it, and spend some quality time with a toothbrush and blue dawn scrubbing the inside.  Better yet, have your H do it.

Ditto!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"