Preemies
Options

jnatkaniec

How are you today?  I've been thinking of you a ton.  Continued thoughts your way!!!
Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: jnatkaniec

• Options

Hi Katie!

I'm doing much better today.  We actually met with the neurosurgeon who will be placing the boys shunts today and he is fabulous.  He really calmed my worries.  Ryan will be getting his on Monday and Aiden will hopefully have it done in the next few weeks once he makes weight.

I actually felt much better last night once we visited the boys.  It's funny, I hate the NICU so much, but that's the only place that actually makes me feel better.  I guess it's because that's the only place where we can be a family under one roof.  Being at home is too weird at this point because I always feel like I'm missing something.  Sorry for rambling on.

Thanks for thinking of us!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejnatkaniec:

Hi Katie!

I'm doing much better today.  We actually met with the neurosurgeon who will be placing the boys shunts today and he is fabulous.  He really calmed my worries.  Ryan will be getting his on Monday and Aiden will hopefully have it done in the next few weeks once he makes weight.

I actually felt much better last night once we visited the boys.  It's funny, I hate the NICU so much, but that's the only place that actually makes me feel better.  I guess it's because that's the only place where we can be a family under one roof.  Being at home is too weird at this point because I always feel like I'm missing something.  Sorry for rambling on.

Butting in:  I totally understand this bolded statement.  I think we all do.  The NICU S.U.C.K.S., but there's no where you'd rather be.

I'm glad to hear you're doing better today!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejnatkaniec:

Hi Katie!

You make total sense.  I'm glad the surgeon calmed some of your worries.   I'll continue to keep you guys in my thoughts. 

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"