Austin Babies
Options

Cedar Park Center - Yo Gabba Gabba ?

Has anyone been to the Cedar Park Center for Yo Gabba Gabba or other show? How early do we need to get there? Does it take a long time to park and get inside to your seat?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cedar Park Center - Yo Gabba Gabba ?

• Options
    Which show are you going to? Do you know what time they will let people in (we didn't pay for the meet-and-greet ahead of time).
  • Options
    Never been, but we are going Sunday at 5.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebobcatsteph:
    Which show are you going to? Do you know what time they will let people in (we didn't pay for the meet-and-greet ahead of time).

We are going to the 5pm show. we didn't do the meet & greet either.

i think they open the doors 60 minutes before, but i don't want to have dd sitting there that long!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejml5q:

imagebobcatsteph:

i think they open the doors 60 minutes before, but i don't want to have dd sitting there that long!

We're doing the 2pm show on Sunday.
  • Options
    imagebobcatsteph:
    imagejml5q:

imagebobcatsteph:

We're doing the 2pm show on Sunday.

We're going at 2pm also!  We got the cheap tix that were on sale last week, so they are in the "bowl" which means the actual stands, not floor seats.

To answer the OP's original question, we have been there for hockey games a bunch of times, and parking is simple (but expensive!  I think $10-15 at hockey games, and probably not much different for other events).  From the time you pull into the lot, walk inside the arena and get to your seat, will be 10 minutes, 15 at the most probably.  We will probably shoot to get there around 1:30-1:40 because I don't much like hanging around with nothing to do either...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"