Multiples

Spotting after s....

hi, has anyone spotted after sex? it happened last week and my dr. told me to hold until 2 weeks from then. It was the first time that this happened but I'm afraid. She also told me we could do it until 20 weeks maximum. Is that true?

Re: Spotting after s....

• I spotted throughout my entire 1st tri, and especially after S.  It literally just stopped spotting at 13w6d.  I've never heard of no S, unless you are at risk for pre-term labor, or a shorten/incompetent cervix.  Me and DH did it right up until the end at 36w (albeit, quite uncomfortable and wasn't able to get the big O).
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Some people spot after sex... I'm high risk for PTL, and my doc said to use condoms after 20 weeks, but didn't say not to have sex.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • oh wow lucky u lol, my dr. say absolutely no s after 20 weeks :-( thanks!!!!
  • I did once during my 1st trimester.  I flipped right out, but pretty quickly realized the cause.  My OB said that if I wanted to be really careful I should stop having sex once I hit about 28 weeks, but she didn't think it was really necessary for me.  DH started to freak out about it toward the end of my pregnancy anyway, so it wasn't really an issue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"