4 Weeks Pregnant

Hi new here!

I took 2 Wondfo HPTs today and they both came back positive!!  AH! We only tried once and it seems to have actually happened immediately!!  I'm super excited but SO worried that something horrible is going to happen.  I was exactly the same with my son (he's 6).  I was sure something bad was going to happen and it wasn't until he was born did that feeling go away!

I am having some crampy feeling and the last bathroom break i took there was blood-streaked mucous.  It hasn't happened since (yes, i keep checking).  Is that normal? I can't even remember what it was like 7 years ago!! 

I go in to see my dr on Monday..but am so nervous..it's going to be a LONG weekend!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Hi new here!

• Congrats!!! I took two Wednesday and both were positive. Got it on the first try too. I too have a 7 year old son and things have changed sooooo much.

Cramping is normal, I wake up in the middle of the night with cramps, have for the last two weeks. Was the same with my son, but they were more instense. I'm sure everything is fine, Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats! I took my test this morning and saw a faint line! I can't wait to test tomorrow morning with a digital!

This is my first baby. I'm excited! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"