Babies: 3 - 6 Months

turning head away from bottle

DS has been really fussy when it comes to getting his bottle lately.  I think he has a tummy ache, because he hasnt pooped in like 3 days.  But, the bottle debacle has been going on for over a week now.  Eventually, with much protest, I mostly am getting the majority of his bottles down.  I'm thinking a call to the pedi may be in order, but wanted to see if this was some sort of phase and if anyone experienced it also.  And btw DS is just about 5 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: turning head away from bottle

• DD always turns her head away from the bottle (EP).  She will eat all (or most) of her bottle, but it can be a struggle.  Our pedi said that this is pretty typical, b/c she is becoming more aware of her surroundings.
  • We are totally having the same issue!  She has to see what DH is doing, what the dogs are doing and what is on tv all the time.  It's like she scared she is going to miss something!  The head turning started a few weeks ago and then over the Thanksgiving weekend she decided that she now also wants all her bottles while sitting up only.  No more laying back and cuddling Sad She will be 5 months on Saturday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"