Georgia Babies

smyrna daycares

Can anyone on this area recommend a daycare? TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: smyrna daycares

• We've been happy with Goddard in Smyrna off S. Atlanta Rd.  We did have a recent issue that bugged me but to their credit, they made it right so we are happy and staying put for now.  Email me if you want more info.  slwprincess at gmail dot com

• We've been happy with PSC Learning Center on Concord Rd.  Button's been going there since he was 6 weeks old.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageslwprincess:
    We've been happy with Goddard in Smyrna off S. Atlanta Rd.  We did have a recent issue that bugged me but to their credit, they made it right so we are happy and staying put for now.  Email me if you want more info.  slwprincess at gmail dot com

Thanks! My friend who is looking contacted them and there is a two year waiting list?!?!? HOLY COW!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageRoci26:

imageslwprincess:
    We've been happy with Goddard in Smyrna off S. Atlanta Rd.  We did have a recent issue that bugged me but to their credit, they made it right so we are happy and staying put for now.  Email me if you want more info.  slwprincess at gmail dot com

Thanks! My friend who is looking contacted them and there is a two year waiting list?!?!? HOLY COW!!

Oh yeah, the infant room wait list is crazy long.  Sophie is still at daycare at my office b/c they don't even have a spot for her in the 1 year room until March even w/ Gavin's sibling priority.  The older rooms have some availability now I think but I'm not sure.  Part of it is that they have had a bit of a baby boom and of course siblings have priority so that basically makes it impossible for outsiders to get into the baby rooms.  It seems like I see a new preggo every day in there!

• Graham goes to the Kids R Kids in Mableton. It is at the border or Smyrna and Mableton. We have been very pleased with the daycare.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have loved Oxford, but I just submitted our 30 day notice because I got a new job and my husband will be staying at home after the new year.  They have a wait list but i'm not sure how long it is for older kids. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"