And the official diagnosis is still unexplained secondary infertility. I was partly hoping that he would find something my OB missed but nothing. They did run a thyroid panel and are waiting for that but he didn't think anyting would show up. So we continue with the IUI's, he thinks that is the best way for me to get pregnant. Switching from Clomid to Femera since I have horrible side effects on Clomid. We will do 2 or 3 more IUI's and hope one works. If not then maybe lap surgery, although the RE didn't seem to think that would increase my chances very much. Ugh.