Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Portable Bed Options for Airtravel???

Hi there-

In May I will be traveling by air with a three-month old and would like to avoid checking baggage.  Are there compact options for infant travel beds that could fit into a carry-on bag?  Any suggestions would be great.  Thanks!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Portable Bed Options for Airtravel???

• Options
    I know they make some small travel bed but I've never used them.  At that age LO won't be moving much so maybe you don't need to take anything.  If there is an extra bed you could just put blankets around LO, I've done that at that age instead of lugging a PNP everywhere.  How long are you staying for? 

• Options
    It will just be for two nights.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are getting something like these to put in our bed the first month or two since we don't have room for a PnP.  Search infant travel bed in amazon baby and there are a lot of options.

Product Details

• Options

Guava Family Go Crib & KidCo PeaPod

• Options
    We have a Kidco PeaPod and love how small it folds up! It could definitely fit in a carry on bag or has carry hangles itself.
  • Options
    We also have a KidCo Peapod and love it. We've used it twice with our two month old now. It collapses into a small disk, airmatress and all, and you could easily put it in a suitcase. I highly recommend it. Get the regular size and it works with a standard crib sheet and will accommodate a child up to 6 years old.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Are you staying in a hotel?  Most have pack n plays or cribs.  My LO is sleeping in a hotel crib as we speak.  Big Smile
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"