August 2012 Moms
Options

I get to join you!!

I just posted this on the 1st tri board but I wanted to post here too:

Finally get to write this!!

-->

I have been waiting to write this post since July 2010! This morning, after 13 cycles (we took a three month TTC break) I got to see ONE word on the CBE digital instead of two! I had this huge elaborate plan to tell DH but there was no way I could keep it in all day so I woke him up and showed him the test. The crazy part is I just started seeing an RE this cycle, and we hadn't even done any treatments yet, just testing (all normal). We were going to start an IUI cycle if I got my period, but on Monday, it never came. We had sex on O day but that was it because we were doing a Post Coital test.

The symptoms I have: No spotting. I always spot two days before my period, so on Saturday, when there was nothing, I started to get excited. And then Sunday came and went with nothing....and Monday and Tuesday too! SO I figured, well, I've never been late, let's take a test. The other symptom I had were a few very slight dizzy spells and of course sore breasts and frequent trips to the bathroom, but that's kind of normal for me.

I am so excited to be on this board and I'm excited to get to know you all. :)

Congrats everyone!

Married 6/28/08, TTC 7/10, BFP 11/30/11! Charlotte Rose born on 8/4/12! TFAS 8/13, BFP 10/14/13! Lori Anne Catherine born on 6/13/14!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I get to join you!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"