Cloth Diapering

Where to buy used CD?

What's your favorite place to buy used CD? DD will be here in 5 weeks or so and my stash is not impressive... But I really want to stay as inexpensive as possible. TIA!
Photobucket Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Where to buy used CD?

• www.diaperswappers.com has lots of used diapers on the cheap.  I've also found them on my local craigslist, and I think cotton babies carries them too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Here, Swap Spot, Spots Corner, a lot of CD sites
  • Loading the player...
  • diaperswappers.com

Ebay

Craiglist

Cotton Babies

Jillian's Drawers

Here

The Swap Spot on The Bump

• I agree with the others.  Also any of the facebook pages for the diaper companies.  Many have b/s/t pages associated with them.  I also belong to a cloth facebook group so many people list them there.  I just listed 6 diapers for sale myself but I have not posted them on the bump yet.  PM me if you are interested and I will send you pics.

EUC Itti Bitti Tutto in Spectra with all 3 snap in soakers, worn very few times.  $20ppd

VGUC FB OS Green Apple with both soakers, smaller soaker never used.  Only signs of wear are two strings snagged on the stitching by the snaps.  $12ppd

4 x GUC or better BG 3.0 AIOs Medium.  2 x Clementine, 2 x Moonbeam. No stains, some pilling on inside near laundry tabs. One has very worn hook and loop and pilling on front at the top. Bought new, not seconds, worn for 9 months. $20ppd for all 4, would prefer to sell them together.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've bought mine from Cottonbabies and Spots Corner. LOVE Spots!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This blog has links to several retailers selling used diapers  Scroll down towards the bottom of the page:

https://awesomeclothdiapers.blogspot.com/p/favorite-retailers.html

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"