September 2011 Moms
Options

Do you wear perfume?

I did all the time when ever I left the house, but now I am worried it will bother the baby. I nurse, so he is always directly on me.

if you stopped, when did you start again? With DD I  started when I went back to work at 6 weeks. Now I don't work.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Do you wear perfume?

• Options

I don't because it bugs me, and I'm sensitive to it. My mom bathes in it and makes the baby stink every time she holds him...grandma time is right before bath time in our house! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've been wearing it on my wrists only since she was born, and it hasn't bothered her. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I mostly don't. I don't want it to bother him. I have put it on for my one date night with DH and a couple times I sprayed my wrists when getting ready to be out of the house all day.
  • Options
    I put it on my clothes when I go out (not perfume, but that fruity body splash stuff from The Body Shop and stores like that) and it doesn't bother her at all.  I EBF and wear scented lotion...it doesn't bother her either.  I was nervous at first, but she does not seem to notice or be bothered by it.
  • Options
    I wear one squirt on my shirt to help with the milk smell. That way the perfume won't bother her when I nurse. Although I put a little on my neck this morning and she cuddled up to it. Maybe she likes it Wink
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Abigail (6.2010) and Evelyn (9.2011)
  • Options
    i dont anymore, the one time I tried to wear body spray he was fussy out of no where. one time MIL was holding him and he cried so much, when I got him back he smelled of her perfume so much so maybe that was it, idk. I may again when I go back to work
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'll wear it on my clothes when I'm leaving for work.  I change when I get home and try to avoid skin. 
  • Options
    Only when I go out without the kids. Since I'm nursing I think it would bother her, but DH and I went out last weekend and I wore some then 
  • Options
    I used to, but since she arrived (I BF), I only wear same scented lotion on my arms... Date nights are a different story. And if I worked outside the home ;-) I'd wear it too.
  • Options
    I have worn body spray type perfume on my clothes and she doesnt seem to know any difference
    photo 22e3a93e-8933-4ed0-acf4-72665341621b_zpsd73ca8f6.jpgp>

"What did my fingers do before they held you? What did my heart do with it's love?"

CafeMom Tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options

I don't use a lot of it and have never doused myself in it so I continued wearing it once I left the hospital.  However, I used to put a little between my breasts and have stopped to avoid direct contact with LO's face.  He doesn't seem to be bothered by it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"