August 2011 Moms
Options

Feeling a little guilty...

After having no sleep last night, being forced to attend a meeting 2 hours away that I then came to find out wasn't mandatory and ended 45 min after I got there, I came home for a nap instead of going back to the office. This was at 1130A. It's now 4p, Isaac is still with the babysitter, and I'm in bed lurking around on this board. Part of me thinks I should go pick him up, but the other part just wants to be in bed for a while longer before he comes home...
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Feeling a little guilty...

• Options
    "You" time is completely needed to. Enjoy it. You deserve it
    imageimage

BFP #1 EDD 08/07/11 DS born 07/27/11 Welcome Mr. Smiley!
    BFP #2 05/28/12 EDD 02/03/13 Natural M/C 07/14/12 10w6d
    BFP #3 10/02/12 EDD 06/11/13 Please stick baby! Stick!

Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Awww sweetie its normal to feel guilty. I say when you are ready get him but we all need a little bit of my time Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't feel guilty.  It sounds like you've earned a little "me" time!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    So, it's 530p. I stayed home to pump and now the hubster is picking up our little guy. This has afforded me a little more "me" time. That, and the guilt left at 4p when I found out my mother-in-law was home with the baby (he is watched by my in laws' housekeeper).
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    nothing wrong with recharging your batteries on occasion!
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"