Trouble TTC

I was so hopeful this cycle...

... and then I did something stupid.. tested this morning (12dpiui) and it was STARK WHITE! BFN! Sad I am cursing myself. Why did I do this to myself?! Why didn't I just wait to see if either AF showed or I made it to beta, like I have every other cycle?!

I am so upset, I was so incredibly hopeful for this cycle.

Do I have any hope left? Could I have possibly tested too early?! Ugh! I hate this and I HATE IF!

TTC #1 since 6/2010
8 IUIs - 3 Cancelled cycles - 1 Ectopic Pregnancy with Left tube removal = A broken heart
IVF #1 : Fall 2012
15R - 13M - 13F w/ICSI - Transferred 2 day 5 blasts = BFP!!!
8 Frosties!
Beta #1: 135, Beta #2: 312, Beta #3: 996
10/21: Saw one beautiful flickering heartbeat! EDD: 6/12/13
?S/PAIFW?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: I was so hopeful this cycle...

• This was me last cycle :(  I'm sorry about the BFN.  I would test again tomorrow or the next day if AF hasn't shown.  GL!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
  • I'm sorry - I was just wondering how you were doing.  There is always a possibility until AF shows - but I've never had a negative turn positive later. 

Pee sticks are evil

((hugs))

TTC #1 since 6/09
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    3 IUIs, 4 IVFs = BFFN
      3rd RE: IVF #5/FET = BFP
    14dp5dt=1170 16dp5dt=2573

1st u/s=
    TWINS!
    It's a Boy and a Girl!

Born at 34w3d! 

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry!  I do the same thing to myself every time, so I completely empathize.  :-( 
    The Table Has Shoes (and Other Ambiguities)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Me = lean PCOS;DH = poor morphology (3%)
    3 IUI/TI cycles = BFN
    IVF #1 with ICSI: antagonist protocol = BFFN
    IVF #2 with ICSI : Lupron downregulation = BFFN...FML
    IVF #3 with ICSI and AH (Antagonist) = IT'S A BOY!!!!

dumbledore

BabyFruit Ticker
  • So sorry about your BFN! That is so hard to be crushed but have enough hope to keep you wondering. I POAS tomorrow...ugh I hate IF too!
    TTC #1 with PCOS and mild MFI
    10-21-11 Clomid & Ovidrel IUI #1= BFN
    11-18-11 Clomid & Ovidrel IUI #2= ?
  • Sorry to hear this hun. 12dpiui could be too early. I hate the stark white :(
    My world, my son, Hunter Michael, born 10/5/12
    Due with #2 on 6/4/14

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give 
    a hope and a future"-Jeremiah 29:11
  • I'm sorry...12dpiui could be too early though! Wait it out and don't lose hope yet! Goodluck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's exactly my situation this cycle. I only have one more cycle to try before DH deploys. We would be moving on to Follistim, which makes me a little anxious. We are really kind of counting on this one for a BFP. I woke up to a slight temp drop and tested anyway, thinking I could handle seeing a negative. Now, I'm sitting in my pajamas on the couch pouting and trying not to cry.

I'm sorry you're going through this too. It's an awful emotional let down that I wouldn't wish on anyone. 

BabyFruit Ticker

PCOS--TTC since 11/2010:   
    5 cycles of Clomid: all BFN, 1 cycle of Follistim:CP
    1 year break thanks to deployment.
    1 cycle Follistim: BFN, Lap to remove peritubal cyst May 2013
    2 cycles Follistim + trigger: BFN, Gonal F +IUI April 2014: BFP!!!!!! 

Boy/Girl Twins due Jan 5, 2015!!! 

• I am so sorry!! IF blows!!
  • Ugh - I'm sorry!  This was me last week.  There may still be hope - you never know.  GL!  And I agree IF SUCKS!!
  • I'm sorry! It might be too early yet though! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!
  • I did the same & got the same results =(

04/07/11- PCOS Diagnosis w/GYN. Put on Metformin (1500 mgs)
    04/25/11- 1st consultation with RE (Confirmed PCOS & Anovulation)
    05/09/11-HSG-All clear! 05/13/11-SA-Normal. Found out on 2/14/12, low Morph (1%).
    06/17/11-10 days of Clomid (100, 150) No response.
    07/10/11-03/20/12- 5 Injectable (Follistim) IUI cycles; 4 BFN, 1 C/P. (stims ranged from 11 days to 25 days)
    05/28/12-Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. 75 mcg Synthroid.

IVF with ICSI in June/July 2013 = BFP!. Beta # 1 = 123. Beta # 2 = 252. Due March 25th. Baby boy arrived March 27, 2013!

FET #1 - 10/4/14 = BFP!! Beta #1 = 179. Beta # 2 = 499. Due June 22nd.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• This has been me every IUI cycle. It's just not fair! It's possible it's too early, but more than likely, the test is accurate. I'm so sorry. ((hugs))
    TTC since 04/2010
    Ovarian cancer survivor
    DH= low motility
    2/9/11 lap & hysteroscopy- uterine polyp & scar tissue removed
    3/25/11 IUI#1= BFP m/c; D&C at 7w3d (Trisomy 16)
    IUIs #2, #3, #4 and #5= BFNs
    Onto IVF #1= BFN
    FET 4/6/12= 2 extended blasts transferred, with one hatching
    Beta 1= 607; Beta 2= 1,564; Beta 3= 24,439; Beta 4= over 64,000
    First u/s on 5/10= TWINS! Heartbeats 158 and 160!
    It's a boy and a girl!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    My Blog
    Huge congrats to my beautiful BFPB lmj8284, due June 2012!
    "When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." -FDR
  • I do the same thing every month. Im new to this site as a blogger. I get on here daily, and have been for almost a year. My DH and I have been TTC for 14 months now, with no luck at all. I wish you the best of luck for your BFP Smile
  • I am sorry. I hope it is just too early and when you test again it will be different! Sending good thoughts your way.
  • Ugh :(  I hope it was just too early. So sorry
  • This is completely me..except I am 11dpiui..and I tested this am..I'm trying to tell myself to wait till either AF or Beta on Monday morning..we will see. My brain has been playing tricks on me all week about "pg symtoms" that I know aren't there :( Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"